Walk Through Memory Lane - April Announcement and March Round Up

First I will give you the details of this month's host for Walk Through Memory Lane before I go into the round up and winner announcement. Like last month, even this month's host couldn't help in me in hosting and I was not in a position of hosting this month's event also. At that time, Prachi came in to help and I am really grateful for that. Thank you so much Prachi for helping me out. To know more about WTML event please click on the logo...





This month also there is a book giveaway for a lucky winner. The winner will be receiving a copy of Indian Fast Food by Pushpesh Pant. For more details of the event, please visit Prachi's announcement post.



And coming to last month's round up, I received a huge number of entries.  Thank you so much for sending in your recipes friends. Here is the sum up of all the entries. Hope you find this useful while browsing for authentic recipes...




And coming to the lucky winner for this month, I selected a random number using random number generator. The number chosen was 88 - The entry being Veppilai Katti from Nandoo's Kitchen. Congrats Nandoo. Please send me your Indian mailing address along with phone number and I will ship you the apron..

Print Friendly and PDF

Labels: , ,